Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sookie's Top Ten Favorite All Time Movie Scenes

1. Goodfellas
Henry beats up Neighbor Scene
This scene always got me because Henry was not playing around when it came to his girl.
 

 2. Pulp Fiction
Overdose Scene
This scene needs no explanation. It's just brilliant.


 3. Pride & Prejudice
Dawn Scene
This scene is special because my mother and I watch this movie constantly and this is our favorite scene.
 

 4. Breaking the Waves
Phone Conversation with Bess and Jan
Jan, played by Skellen Skarsgard, is away on an oil rig and has just left Bess, his new bride for a few months. This call was so sweet to me because he just wanted to hear her say she loved him. This is an amazing movie and Lars Von Trier is one of my favorite directors.
 

 5. Dazed and Confused
Emporium Entrance
This scene is so epic because that walk was so c-o-o-l.


 6. The Big Lebowski
The Trip
The Dude's drug induced hallucination will always hold a special place in my heart.


 7. Scarface
Elvira and Tony Dance
This scene is so great because of Elvira's swagger and her hopeless attempt to pretend she's not attracted to Tony. Their chemistry is so fierce.
 

8. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Meet me in Montauk
Such a great line and it has such strength because that was her only way of making him remember how to find her again...and again...and again.


 9. The Place Beyond the Pines
I know this is a recent movie but I'm obsessed with this scene. Ryan Gosling is hot. We're all aware. But this is scene is so great because he's so genuinely excited to have pulled off his first bank heist. I love the expression on his face when his girl comes out of work.
 

 10. Mean Sreets
Johnny Boy's entrance is so great because he's such a mook. He owes money all over town and walks into this bar like the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment